Monday, November 26, 2007

progress and a set back

Harper was taken off the vent yesterday and after some struggling he was going pretty good. He had a really good night last night. He doesn't seem to be in much pain. He had a chest x-ray this morning and they discovered that he is getting pneumonia. They have him on antibiotics and of course this will extend our stay in PICU a little longer. They had actually been talking about moving us down to the burn unit today. Obviously a lot is going on here and since Brent is back home I am not leaving the room much so please forgive me for not returning phone calls. Lori has the direct line to H's room or you can call and get it from Brent since he is home if you would like to call and get an update. I don't mind calls at all. There is no way to express just how much all of the love and support we are receiving means to us. My friends, family and church family are the best. I am still counting my blessings and thanking my Father for everything he has done for us. Now get off the computer and go love on your kids or your friends kids if you don't have any! :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Tammy We love you andyour family so much!!! Bethany is praying for Harper every time we eat. I don't even remind her. She just asks Jesus to touch Harper. Iam constantly thinking of you and H. Walk through this valley...and you never know what God can do with the situation if we let Him. If you need something in Little rock please let me know and I will get someone there asap. I mean it!!! That goes for home as well. Wish I could give you a hug and a break. Much love Becky