My sweet boy is such a fighter. He is so strong and spirited. God is working his wonderous power and grace in our lives right now. I just fill so full of joy and appreciation for Him and for each and every one of you out there praying for us.
Harper is conquering the pneumonia. Every day the x-rays look better and better. He is still on a very high flow of oxygen to help him breath easier but at least he has not had to be put back on the vent like they were afraid of. He has been put back on a steady flow of morphine to help with his pain. His little face is healing beautifully! Some of the scabbing is starting to flake off and the healed skin underneath looks fantastic. All of the swelling is now gone out of his face. He has started to open his eyes a little, he even called out Mama a few nights ago when he was in distress. That was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. We are still not being told any kind of time line for going home. H is going to have to beat the pneumonia first for sure. By the grace of God he is making steady improvements and getting closer to healing and home! Thanks again for all the love and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are in my prayers. Thank goodness H is such a fighter. I wish I could be there for you. I'll keep you all in my thoughts. Talk to you soon. Reagan
Love that sweet boy. He is doing GREAT. Cant wait until he can play with us! I enjoyed having "girl talk" with you and taking care of your little angel! Prayers and thoughts Always :) Sara
Post a Comment