Saturday, November 24, 2007

Another rough night

Harper had a red headed fit last night. The nurse ignored my warning not to mess with him without giving him a boost of meds and he showed her what he is made of. He popped the sutures holding in his breathing tube but thankfully did not pull the tube out. The plastic surgeon is coming in this morning to re suture it. He order that the morphine and versed be doubled so now he is getting 4 ml. per hour of each with the 1 ml. of ketamine and a dose of chloral every 6 hours. I keep saying that we could sedate a moose with that much medicine. They took his cath out last night and he was not able to go on his own so they had to put it back in. We still have not been give any kind of time line yet and are just trying to be patient. We have so much to be thankful for! I feel so blessed to have so many people praying for our little guy. I will let you know any new info when I get it. Thanks for all the love and support.

No comments: