Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sick baby is well again.

It has been a while since I have posted because Harper was sick and therefore very needy. He is finally well and back to his normal smiling self. He missed out on trick or treating because he was too sick to get out in the cold weather. Mason on the other hand had a blast. Daddy took him around our neighborhood while I stayed at home with Harper handing out candy. When they got back I took Mason to church for our trunk or treat. He really enjoyed that because a lot of his friends were there. Mason was a firefighters and Harper was supposed to be a dalmation. They looked so cute in their coordinating costumes.

On Wednesday Mason is having dental work done and will be put under anesthesia at Springdale hospital's ambulatory clinic. I am most concerned about how I am going to convince him he can't eat before the 11:00 a.m. appointment. Dr. Rhodes insisted on doing the work this way because Mason totally freaked out at his in office appt. Please be in prayer for all of this to go smooth.

I hope to update again before Wed. but if not I will be sure to do it Thur. and let you know how it went.


What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Emerson

No comments: