Saturday, November 11, 2006

God is good

Hello,
All is well here. Mason was very brave and gave us little trouble on Wednesday. Everything went smooth and he is very proud of his "new teeth". The only time he really lost control was when they were taking him away from me. The nurse had to carry him away, screaming for me of course. When she came back to get the bed she said that he really loves his mommy. It made me feel good and bad all at the same time. I am so thankful that it is over and that Mason did so well. He was ready to go to school on Thursday morning and has had no problems.

This morning I put Harper on Mason's bed while I fixed Harper's bath. Harper really loves to lay in brother's room. When I walked back in, Mason had a pillow on top of Harper and was sitting on the pillow. I could not see Harper's head and he was not making any noise so my heart dropped to my stomach. I thought Mason had smothered him. I ran across the room pulled Mason off of him and saw his little head peaking out from under the pillow. He was just watching his brother and didn't seem to mind any of it. As soon as I realized he was okay I gave Mason a good spanking and explained why that was not an okay thing to do. Mason had no intention of hurting the baby, he was playing and thought Harper was having fun too. I don't think Mason would ever hurt him on purpose but I won't be leaving him alone in brother's room anymore just in case. That was way too scary, I thought I was going to throw up after it was all over.

Happy happy 35th birthday to my friend Crystal. (she will love her age being on here!) I love you and hope you have another great year trying to keep up with that sweet little boy.

Thanks to everyone who prayed for Mason on Wednesday. God is so good to us.


Give thanks to the Lord , for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psalm 106:1

No comments: