Hi,
Harper is growing way too fast. We graduated him to a big car seat today. He had almost out grown the infant carrier seat we have been using since he was born. The weight limit is 22 lbs. and he was already 19lbs. 4 ozs. a few weeks ago at the Dr. He seems to have had a huge growth spurt in the last few weeks. He has gotten really chunky and now looks so much like Mason did at the same age. He is eating solids really well. At most of his feedings I have to give him 1 1/2 to 2 jars of baby food, the 2.5 oz jars. Squash seems to be his favorite but he has liked everything we have tried so far. Carrots, applesauce and banana's are the others. He is totally filling out most of his 6/9 month clothes. He continues to be such a good baby. Every where we go people are drawn to him because of his big bright smile and of course the red hair.
Mason has had no problems from his dental work. He even seems to be eating better now. He is such a silly boy, always cracking me up with the funny things that come out of his mouth. He asked me to turn on a movie for him a few days ago and I suggested he just play with his toys instead. He told me, "I can do both mom, don't worry I can handle it". I laughed so hard. His friend Robert came over to play yesterday afternoon and they has such a good time. They were in the back yard for over two hours. Between the sand box, the swing and the four-wheeler I am not sure which was the most fun. Mason has a play date set up for Robert's house on Thursday afternoon. I am so glad he has friends he plays well with. He is such a social child, always asking if a friend can come to play.
Monday is Tyler's 19th birthday. I can hardly believe that he is all grown up. His is coming for dinner that night with Mia, his girlfriend. His request was for "real food", he wants meat and veggies. The menu will consist of cube steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, black eyed peas and corn bread or rolls. I am not a big fan of cooking right now but I am always excited to cook for him. Any opportunity to spend time with him is a huge spirit lifter for me.
I continue to count my blessings every day. I am so thankful for my three health boys no matter how big or small they are. I am blessed with a husband who always loves me even when I am not the easiest person to be with. He is such a good daddy. Mason has so much fun playing with his dad and Harper's face just lights up when daddy smiles at him. How did I get so lucky?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment