Saturday, October 28, 2006

Flash back

I had a serious flash back moment this morning. I walked into Mason's room and he was sitting on the bed watching one of Tyler's old Ninja Turtle movies. It was like going back in time 16 years. Tyler was about 2 or 3 when the Turtles made their original appearance and he could not get enough of them. We had TMNT everything! It is kind of weird for Mason to now be interested in the same thing, but also kind of cool too. I am really glad I saved those movies now.

Mason did the funniest thing this morning. I told him I needed to feed Harper his carrots so of course Mason wanted to help. He proceeded to the fridge and started to get the bag of baby carrots out. After I explained about Harper's lack of teeth and therefore a need for mashed baby food carrots, he totally got it. It is funny how everything is literal to him right now. Later this morning he asked me for a snack so I got him a granola bar, a little later he started calling me. When I went to him he told me I was wrong. Confused I asked him about what? He said I was wrong because a granola bar was not a good idea and pointed to the half eaten bar on the floor. I guess it took him a while to figure out it wasn't what he wanted.

Harper has been a little fussy today because he has a bit of a cold or allergies, I am not sure which one. Pray for him to sleep well tonight.

No comments: