Hello again,
I realize life is not always what we expect but some days really take me by surprise. Mason had the meltdown of meltdowns this morning. We were on our way home from my Fit 4 Christ class (an awesome exercise class) and he had a fit because he wanted to go to the mall or McDonald's. When he realized I was not going to give in he completely lost it. Daddy had to literally peel him out of the car seat. It took a few trys to find the right distraction to get him out of his funk. I have said before that Mason is a very strong willed child but today I was ready to call Super Nanny! I know that the joy far out weighs the stress and I embrace it all. I just have to remind myself to hold on tight in the middle of the crazy moments because the joy is in the journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment