Thursday, October 26, 2006

Welcome

Hi everyone,
I am creating this blog to help keep anyone who is interested, informed about what is going on with our family. The boys are growing so fast and changing everyday.

Tyler will be 19 on the 20th of Nov. I don't see him as much as I would like, he is very independent and has more important things going on than talking to or hanging out with me. We did spend part of the day together a little over a week ago and he is doing well. He has really matured a lot over the past year and seems to have his head on straight again. I pray for him a lot and hope we continue to be close.

Mason was 3 1/2 in Sept. and is the strongest willed child I have ever known. He is so smart, almost too smart. He says the most clever things and is very funny. He is going to a kids day out program on Mondays and Thursdays. It has been really good for him and for me. Right now he is very concerned about what things are for boys and what things are for girls. He got mad at school the other day because his teacher gave him a pink pencil. Now if he is around female friends, he has no problem playing with barbies and babies. He has a very sweet spirt, he loves his baby brother more that I ever thought possible. He has acted out a little since Harper's arrival but not towards Harper. He does not always understand why Harper's needs come first, at least when it comes to feeding the baby. I am excited to see their relationship grow as they grow.

Harper is 5 months old today. We started solids this week and he loves them. I took him to have pictures this morning and he did really good. As soon as I get the link to the pics I will post it. He has the most beautiful red hair I have ever seen. I have received so much joy from this amazing little guy. If you just glance his direction he breaks out in a huge grin. He has gotten kind of spoiled and can be needy sometimes but I know it is a situation we created for ourselves. He really is an awesome baby.

All in all I feel so blessed that God has trusted me to care for these three boys. Thanks for checking out my site, I will try to keep it updated with info about the boys.


Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him.
Psalm 127:3

No comments: