Saturday, January 20, 2007

You put what in you nose?

Greetings friends and family,

Mason had an eventful day today. After eating a Hershey kiss, he decided to stick the balled up foil wrap in his nose. I am not sure how long it had been there when he told me about it. It only took a couple of attempts to get it out but the real battle was convincing him to let me stick tweezers up his nose. I hope it was a lesson learned. A few days ago while Brent and I were watching tv Mason came in the room with his toy fishing pole and asked Brent to pull the line out. He went back to his room and after a couple of minutes we heard something hit the globes on his ceiling fan. Brent went in to investigate and Mason told him that he was trying to swing from his fan using his pole. Of course Brent started explaining why he couldn't do that but Mason was sure it would be okay because he said he is very fast. Who knows what this kid will think of next. I love that he has such a full and active imagination but I am sure that it will create much chaos in the future.

My sister-in-law Dawn is having their baby on Jan. 29th. I am excited about a new baby girl in the family. They are naming her Mary-Scott and I hope to go down to see them the last week in Feb. My brother Scotty is going back to New Orleans that week to work so it will be a good time to be there to help Dawn. She is having a scheduled c-section so please keep her and the baby in your prayers for a safe and uneventful delivery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammy,
First, thanks so very much for the pictures. All of the children are so beautiful. I sent them to my mom and dad too.
Second, I'm sorry I didn't have time to tell you before, but Aunt Audrey had quadruple bypass surgery today. She's doing good, and is at Texarkana, Tx