Saturday, July 12, 2008

Life

I love the little unexpected things in life that seem to make it worthwhile. A cool breeze that sneaks up on you on a hot and muggy day. Hearing someone laugh so hard that you know they mean it.

Discovery. I love to discover new things, about myself, about life, about others. I love meaningful conversations. I want to be challenged to think and grow. I love being connected to people in a way that even a large amount of time apart can not change. I love having friends that you can bare your soul to and know it will not change how they feel about you. I love when people want more for you than what you have, not monetary things but the kind of things that inspire personal growth.

I know life is full of twists and turns and you never know what is around the corner. I guess that is part of what makes it good. Sometimes it would be nice to have a crystal ball so you know which path you are supposed to take. Free will, what a concept. I don't mind making mistakes, I just don't want to look back and regret what I didn't do.

I know this is all over the place, but this is the most sense I could make of what is in my head right now.

No comments: