While sitting in our front yard a few days ago, Mason noticed that he could see the sun and moon at the same time. He has noticed it before so it was no big deal. A little later we went to the new house and were watching daddy mow the yard. Mason looks up and says "Mom, there are two moons!" I was a little confused so I asked him to explain. He said pointing to the sky that there was one moon and the other one was at our other house. I had never thought about the subject from a four year old perspective. He now realizes that there is only one moon but a little disappointed all the same.
Harper is still trying to cut his other front tooth. Can anyone say MERCY? We have had quite a few hard nights and he is not eating as well as usual. It is so close to breaking through and I hope that ends our problems.
We started moving a lot of our stuff this weekend. The attic is cleaned out and a lot of my kitchen stuff is now at the new house. I figure the next two weekends will be all we need to make the permanent move. We still have not sold our house and just made the first payment on the new house(ouch!) so I am becoming a little uneasy. We showed it yesterday to our State Representative and he seemed quite interested but I am afraid to get my hopes up. I know it will all work out in God's time and that He already has the perfect family for this house, so I will continue to pray for His will. I just hope He is not trying to teach me patience again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment