Saturday, October 04, 2008

I wish I would make more time for my blogging

It always takes me forever to add a new update. Our lives are just so busy right now. With Mason in school right now it just feels like there is never enough time in the afternoons to take care of the things that need to be done. I am feeling a little overwhelmed by my Pampered Chef schedule and to top it off, Brent is going to California sometime in the next two weeks. I am excite that he is going because it is an awesome business opportunity but I am not looking forward to the morning routine alone.

The boys are fantastic. Mason lost his first tooth. He seems to like school. I have started volunteering at his school every other Thur. so that will help me be in the loop. Harper is a little song bird these days. He sings all the time. Jesus Loves me, The Barney Song and The ABC Song are his three favorites.

More later...

No comments: