Things are getting back to normal around the Z house. We put the Christmas tree up this week and have not had near as much trouble with curious little hands as I expected. We left most of the extremely fragile stuff off. It is set up in our empty formal dining room in front of the big triple windows facing the road. I love it because it is the perfect set up! Since we have this huge new house I am hoping to get a good deal after Christmas on a new tree. I love our fishing themed tree but I also want a pretty girlie tree too. If I can't have a girl at least I can have a girl tree, right?
Harper is doing so good. His energy level is pretty much back to normal. He is still having at least one major fit during the night. We are not quite sure what that is all about. I hope to get a picture of him posted soon so everyone can see how good he looks. I still can't believe how fast he has healed. We truly are blessed.
Mason is as wild as ever. He is very excited about Santa coming to visit. With everything that has happened, Santa hasn't had time to take care of the Z boys. I am sure it will all work out but I can't stand cutting it so close. I am usually done with all of my shopping before Thanksgiving and it just happens this is the one year I wasn't on point, oh well, at least we are all together and are at home.
Thanks for all of the encouraging comments, it really makes my day to hear from you all!
By the way Sara, are you working on Wed., Dec. 19th. We have an appointment at 1:00 at the burn clinic. I would love to drop in for a visit, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, i am working. Can't wait to see you guys! And, i need your email address too.
Hey!!! Goodness..I feel terrible..I haven't called or visited yet...it has been crazy around here....I cannot wait to see you guys...I will call you...love you and GLAD you are home now!!
Hey Tammy. Long time no see. I miss you guys! Hope all is well with Harper and I would love to see you sometime soon!!!
Post a Comment